Please join me at the “Doing Business with Asia” workshops
Sydney 27 -28 April 2015, Brisbane 30 April – 1 May 2015 and Melbourne 4-5 May 2015.
Establishing successful Australian business capabilities in free-trade Asian regions. A two day workshop for senior level executive strategy and preparedness for goods and service delivery for the Asian Market (domestically) or establishing business expansions into Asia.
Book here: Doing Business with Asia – for Australian Businesses Discount code for 20% off: EFXA1
|20 Apr 2015-05 May 2015
Venue: Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
Radisson Blu, Sydney,New South Wales 27 -28 April 2015
Novotel, Brisbane,Queensland 30 April – 1 May 2015
Stamford, Melbourne, Victoria 4- 5 May 2015
The Asian century is upon us.
Over the last decade and a half, Australia has established 7 independent FTA’s, the China-Australia FTA being the most recent.
Over the next few decades, servicing the Asian marketplace will be business- as- usual for a majority of both established and growing Australian Organisations. Australia’s geographic proximity to the economic growth centre is an opportunistic feature that domestic businesses must take heed of.
Challenges and barriers to entry still remain quite robust across all industries. Some of the obvious barriers including lack of internal knowledge capability and practical resources to break into the market. Building a strong strategic foundation base for establishing your business into, or domestically for, the Asian market is crucial for business growth and sustainability.
This workshop centres practical strategies and workshop discussions around the cultural, relationship and business process considerations to successfully achieve business success in Asia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is ideal for executives and business owners who are in the process of expanding and providing goods and services into Asia with the job titles:
- Board Members
- Executive CEOs
- Business Advisors
- Business Development Managers
- Head of Strategy
- Chief Operating Officers
Delegates in attendance will learn:
- How to expand your goods and services into Asia
- Essential knowledge on the opportunities the various FTA’s with China and South East Asia offer Australian businesses
- Understand who to establish contact with and how to position what you want
- Practical legal tips for setting up your business agreement in Chinese and South East Asian contexts
- Uncover Asian business culture
- Develop ways to forge long-term mutually beneficial partnerships abroad
- Learn whether you are ready to enter China and South East Asia
- Discover how to service Asian business partners
- Understand the costs versus benefits of doing business in Asia
- Strategically align your domestic business goals with Asian expansion