We are seeking Investment in our Sports Aviation Flight College Australia (SAA) located in the scenic Bega Valley region in NSW Australia.
Investors can be from Australian or overeseas individuals or companies, seeking to be part of this exciting business project that aims to help aspiring aviation enthusiasts gain a sports aviation pilot licence, over a three month live-in sports aviation program.
www.sportsaviationAustralia.com More detailed information can be supplied upon request.
Site visits can also be arranged for potential business JV partners and investors.
The frenzy at the moment seems to be all around the changes in the recent announcements in the Significant Investor Visa (SIV) and the new Premium Investor Visa (PIV).
So, lets’ get the correct answers to all the frequently asked questions.
Enhanced significant investor visa and new premium investor visa – frequently asked questions
What are they?
- Why has the government made these changes?
- How do you apply for a significant investor visa?
- Why did the government suspend the siv programme on april 24?
- What do the new requirements mean for nominations that have already been submitted?
- What is the impact on residential real estate investment?
- What are the changes to what counts as a “complying” investment for the siv?
- Did the government consult before introducing these changes?
- Do changes in visa rules impact on numbers of applications?
- What is the premium investor visa?
- What integrity measures will the siv and piv programmes involve to ensure quality of applicants?
- How will the government promote the siv programme?
All the answers can be found on the Austrade Website on this LINK -About the Significant Investor Visa and the Premium Investor Visa, as explained by the government of Australia.
If you are interested in investing in education, training and recreational aviation, this might be the right investment opportunity for you. Please,contact the Sports Aviation Flight College Australia,
Norm Boyle, Corporate Consultant
Email: email@example.com Phone: +61 498 113 824
Headquarters: 688 Candelo Bega Rd Kanoona NSW 2550
Dr Caroline Hong FAICD
BDS (Uni Adel). GDHA (Uni SA). MHA (Uni NSW). FSAE. FADI. AFCHSM. FAICD
Vice Chairman, Sports Aviation Flight College Australia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +61 410474898